Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Ink Blot party


I think that the test that we took was somewhat accurate. It was kind of fun to take and see what you thought everything was. I’m really happy that I am not classified as a paranoid person or a schizophrenic or a pervert. I am surprisely normal. I think that this was a pretty cool test and I am glad we took it. I think some people in our class will actually take a real IQ test.  I think it was cool that some of the pictures could be classified as the mother picture or the picture of what you think of your father. I don’t understand how they make these slides but I think that it is kind of cool. Some of the slides were hard to tell what they looked like because I didn’t see anything in a lot of them until I looked really close. I think that it was kind of cool to listen to what everyone else saw on the pictures too. It was also kind of hard to tell some of the things that were listed on that website, because most of them I couldn’t even see. I couldn’t see the sexual things or most of the stuff that the schizophrenics saw.

No comments:

Post a Comment